mandag den 17. marts 2014

Painting Crusade 2014 Belgium

This weekend I was in Namur, Belgium for my first time ever participation of the Painting Crusade event. We were 4 people from Denmark, my two friends, Mikkel and Kristian and me participating in the painting competition. Jakob being one of the judges of the competition.

It was an awesome event and we had great fun all weekend, talking about and painting, models. I think the crew for a fantastic weekend were I learned a lot from all the more experienced painters who all came with a lot of comments on my painting

Here is a link to their facebook profile.

And here are the pictures I took. Its only a small digital camera I am packing, so not the best miniature pictures, they are more ment to give a general idea of how the event felt.


Hope I'll be back next year.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar